Disclaimer: I am writing about this race as part of the BibRave Pro (Ambassador) Program. To learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Still looking for a great fall race, with that small town feel? ( I think you know hear Journey playing in your head).
Well, look no further than the Mushroom Cap Half Marathon in Kenneth Square, PA!
So I know there’s a lot of great races out there, and it’s hard to choose which one is best for you. But fortunately I’ve made it simple and put together a list of the top 5 reasons why you should run the Mushroom Cap Half Marathon.
- Pre-Race Sunrise Yoga. Think about how many times you’ve been in the corral and you forgot to stretch. So now here you are, holding on to the railing hoping to get a decent stretch in, without kicking anyone. Skip the drama and just hit up the yoga session.
- Post-Race celebration. It’s family friendly including activities for kids, food trucks, and massages for runners!
- Small town charm, run through Kenneth Square and connect with the traditional architecture and just enjoying being in the moment.
- With that small town feel you’ll get to run on quiet rural roads. No running over/under freeways and overpasses, people being angry because they can’t get out of their neighborhoods or complexes. Just you, and some amazing fall scenery.
- I saved the best reason for last. Party Bus… yes I said it… party bus. This includes beers on the ride back to your car, VIP on bus packet pickup (yay for not having to find parking or lines!), and you’ll get $10 off your registration!
Now, if those don’t convince you, I don’t know what will. I mean, the party bus and scenery is what gets me. To learn more about the race, or to register (the code “runbibrave” saves $10), click here to get details on all things Mushroom Cap.